Quality of Latin American and Caribbean industrialization and integration into the global economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- -, 1998. "CEPAL Review no.66," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- William F. Maloney, 2002.
"Missed Opportunities: Innovation and Resource-Based Growth in Latin America,"
The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2002), pages 111-168, August.
- Maloney, William F., 2002. "Missed opportunities - innovation and resource-based growth in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2935, The World Bank.
- Manuel Agosin & Roberto Machado, 2005.
"Foreign Investment in Developing Countries: Does it Crowd in Domestic Investment?,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 149-162.
- Manuel R. AGOSIN & Ricardo MAYER, 2000. "Foreign Investment In Developing Countries, Does It Crowd In Domestic Investment?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 146, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michiko Iizuka, 2009. "‘Low-tech’ industry: a new path for development? The case of the salmon farming industry in Chile," Chapters,in: Sectoral Systems of Innovation and Production in Developing Countries, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kuwayama, Mikio, 2001. "E-commerce and export promotion policies for small- and medium-sized enterprises: East Asian and Latin American experiences," Comercio Internacional 13, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2005. "Information and communication technology (ICT) for development of small and medium-sized exporters in Latin America: Chile," Documentos de Proyectos 48, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Perez-Aleman, Paola, 2000. "Learning, Adjustment and Economic Development: Transforming Firms, The State and Associations in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Bair, Jennifer & Peters, Enrique Dussel, 2006. "Global commodity chains and endogenous growth: Export dynamism and development in Mexico and Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 203-221, February.
- Hartmut Hirsch-Kreinsen & David Jacobson & Paul Robertson, 2006. "'Low-tech' Industries: Innovativeness and Development Perspectives—A Summary of a European Research Project," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 3-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:era:wpaper:dp-2015-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshimichi Murakami, 2018. "Globalization and Income Inequality in Latin America: A Review of Theoretical Developments and Recent Evidence," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-16, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Aug 2018.
- repec:taf:oxdevs:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:204-221 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsINDUSTRIALIZACION; EXPORTACIONES; PRODUCTOS MANUFACTURADOS; VALOR; CRECIMIENTO ECONOMICO; ESTADISTICAS COMERCIALES; COMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; INDUSTRIALIZATION; EXPORTS; MANUFACTURES; VALUE; ECONOMIC GROWTH; TRADE STATISTICS; TRADE IN SERVICES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col025:4439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.