Maximal Invariant Likelihood Based Testing of Semi-Linear Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jahar Bhowmik & Maxwell King, 2007. "Maximal invariant likelihood based testing of semi-linear models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 357-383, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- McManus, Douglas A. & Nankervis, John C. & Savin, N. E., 1994. "Multiple optima and asymptotic approximations in the partial adjustment model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 91-128, June.
- Martin, Vance L., 1998. "Econometric Society Australasian Meetings 1997 (ESAM97)," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(06), pages 800-801, December.
- Rahman, S. & King, M.L., 1994. "A Comparison of Marginal Likelihood Based and Approximate Point Optimal Tests for Random Regression Coefficient in the Presence of Autocorrelation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/94, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Laskar, M.R. & King, M.L., 1998. "Modified Likelihood and Related Methods for Handling Nuisance Parameters in the Linear Regression Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Moulton, Brent R & Randolph, William C, 1989. "Alternative Tests of the Error Components Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 685-693, May.
- Laskar, Mizan R. & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Modified Wald test for regression disturbances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-11, September.
- Ara, I. & King, M.L., 1995. "Marginal Likelihood Based Tests of a Subvector of the Parameter Vector of Linear Regression Disturbances," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/95, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Rahman, Shahidur & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Marginal-likelihood score-based tests of regression disturbances in the presence of nuisance parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 81-106.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood ratio test; non-linear regressor; monte carlo experiment; asymptotic critical value;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:ausm04:245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .