Maximal invariant likelihood based testing of semi-linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maxwell L. King & Jahar L. Bhowmik, 2004. "Maximal Invariant Likelihood Based Testing of Semi-Linear Models," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 245, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- McManus, Douglas A. & Nankervis, John C. & Savin, N. E., 1994. "Multiple optima and asymptotic approximations in the partial adjustment model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 91-128, June.
- Martin, Vance L., 1998. "Econometric Society Australasian Meetings 1997 (ESAM97)," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(06), pages 800-801, December.
- Rahman, S. & King, M.L., 1994. "A Comparison of Marginal Likelihood Based and Approximate Point Optimal Tests for Random Regression Coefficient in the Presence of Autocorrelation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/94, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Laskar, Mizan R. & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Modified Wald test for regression disturbances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 5-11, September.
- Rahman, Shahidur & King, Maxwell L., 1997. "Marginal-likelihood score-based tests of regression disturbances in the presence of nuisance parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 81-106.
- Laskar, M.R. & King, M.L., 1998. "Modified Likelihood and Related Methods for Handling Nuisance Parameters in the Linear Regression Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Moulton, Brent R & Randolph, William C, 1989. "Alternative Tests of the Error Components Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 685-693, May.
- Ara, I. & King, M.L., 1995. "Marginal Likelihood Based Tests of a Subvector of the Parameter Vector of Linear Regression Disturbances," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/95, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood Ratio Test; Non-Linear Regression; Monte Carlo Experiment; Asymptotic Critical Value;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:48:y:2007:i:3:p:357-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.