Availability of high-quality liquid assets and monetary policy operations: an analysis for the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. S.J. Koijen & F. Koulischer & B. Nguyen & M. Yogo, 2016. "Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: The Dynamics of Risk Exposures and the Impact on Asset Prices," Working papers 601, Banque de France.
- Anouk Levels & Jeannette Capel, 2012. "Is Collateral Becoming Scarce? Evidence for the euro area," DNB Occasional Studies 1001, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lucas Marc Fuhrer & Basil Guggenheim & Silvio Schumacher, 2016. "Re‐Use of Collateral in the Repo Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(6), pages 1169-1193, September.
- Bech, Morten & Keister, Todd, 2017.
"Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 64-77.
- Morten L. Bech & Todd Keister, 2013. "Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 432, Bank for International Settlements.
- Morten L. Bech & Todd Keister, 2013. "Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy," Departmental Working Papers 201325, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Baldo, Luca & Hallinger, Benoît & Helmus, Caspar & Herrala, Niko & Martins, Débora & Mohing, Felix & Petroulakis, Filippos & Resinek, Marc & Vergote, Olivier & Usciati, Benoît & Wang, Yizhou, 2017. "The distribution of excess liquidity in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 200, European Central Bank.
- Wedow, Michael & Schmitz, Stefan & Rahmouni-Rousseau, Imene & Momtsia, Angeliki & Luskin, Alaoishe & Junius, Kerstin & Fonseca Coutinho, Cristina & Bucalossi, Annalisa & Schobert, Franziska & Scalia, , 2016. "Basel III and recourse to Eurosystem monetary policy operations," Occasional Paper Series 171, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2019. "Effects of QE on sovereign bond spreads through the safe asset channel," DNB Working Papers 647, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsasset purchase programme; bank regulation; central bank policies; credit operations; regulatory changes;
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:2019218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.