The mutating euro area crisis: is the balance between "sceptics" and "advocates" shifting?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Wyplosz, 2006. "European Monetary Union: the dark sides of a major success," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(46), pages 207-261, April.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Benedicta Marzinotto, 2010. "Two crises, two responses," Policy Briefs 392, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:compes:v:60:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1057_s41294-018-0074-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pešić Ivana V. & Vanka Gajo M., 2014. "EU Crises Multiplier - From One Crisis To Another," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 52(2), pages 215-241, June.
- van Riet, Ad, 2015. "Market-preserving fiscal federalism in the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 77772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrado Macchiarelli, 2018. "What is the EU-UK relation all about? Tracking the path from monetary integration to “ever closeness”," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 137, European Institute, LSE.
- Alain Durré, 2013. "Politique économique mixte et chocs asymétriques : le cas de la zone euro," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 67-82.
- Knobel, A. & Mironov, A., 2015.
"Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 76-101.
- Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union & Mironov, Alexey, 2014. "Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union," Published Papers dok19, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alain Durré & Angela Maddaloni & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2014. "The ECB’s Experience of Monetary Policy in a Financially Fragmented Euro Area," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(3), pages 396-423, September.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Reinhold, Elisa & Papadopoulos, Georgios, 2016. "What's so special about specialization in the euro area?," Occasional Paper Series 168, European Central Bank.
- Katerina Arnostova & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Vojtech Belling & Sona Benecka & Jan Bruha & Martin Gurtler & Tomas Holub & Eva Hromadkova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Petr Kr, 2016. "Analyses of the Czech Republic's Current Economic Alignment with the Euro Area 2016," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, number as16 edited by Katerina Arnostova & Lucie Matejkova, March.
- van Riet, Ad, 2016. "Safeguarding the euro as a currency beyond the state," Occasional Paper Series 173, European Central Bank.
- repec:cnb:ocpubv:as17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nedelcu Monica Letitia, 2013. "The Liquidity of the Financial System and the Sovereign Debt Crisis in Europe – Is There a Solution?," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 238-243, May.
- Luque, Jaime & Morelli, Massimo & Tavares, José, 2014. "A volatility-based theory of fiscal union desirability," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic and Monetary Union; euro; governance reform; moral hazard; optimum currency area theory; risk-sharing; Sovereign Crisis;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:2013144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.