Measuring Competitiveness and Cooperativeness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, March.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:133:y:2018:i:1:p:509-551. is not listed on IDEAS
- Cason, Timothy N. & Masters, William A. & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2010.
"Entry into winner-take-all and proportional-prize contests: An experimental study,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 604-611, October.
- Timothy N. Cason & William A. Masters & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Entry Into Winner-Take-All And Proportional-Prize Contests:An Experimental Study," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1231, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Cason, Timothy & Masters, William & Sheremeta, Roman, 2010. "Entry into Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 49886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy N. Cason & William A. Masters & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Entry into Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 10-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Edward Millner & Michael Pratt, 1989. "An experimental investigation of efficient rent-seeking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 139-151, August.
- Parravano, Melanie & Poulsen, Odile, 2015.
"Stake size and the power of focal points in coordination games: Experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 191-199.
- Melanie Parravano & Odile Poulsen, 2014. "Stake size and the power of focal points in coordination games: Experimental evidence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-07, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Matthew Embrey & Guillaume R Fréchette & Sevgi Yuksel, 2018.
"Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 133(1), pages 509-551.
- Matthew Embrey & Guillaume R. Frechette & Sevgi Yuksel, 2016. "Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Paper Series 08616, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; cooperativeness; index;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/286825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.