Testing for Principal Component Directions under Weak Identifiability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forchini, Giovanni & Hillier, Grant, 2003.
"Conditional Inference For Possibly Unidentified Structural Equations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(05), pages 707-743, October.
- Forchini, G. & Hillier, G.H., 1999. "Conditional inference for possibly unidentified structural equations," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9906, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Johnstone, Iain M. & Lu, Arthur Yu, 2009. "On Consistency and Sparsity for Principal Components Analysis in High Dimensions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 682-693.
- Fang Han & Han Liu, 2014. "Scale-Invariant Sparse PCA on High-Dimensional Meta-Elliptical Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(505), pages 275-287, March.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 1997. "Some Impossibility Theorems in Econometrics with Applications to Structural and Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1365-1388, November.
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2006.
"Monte Carlo tests with nuisance parameters: A general approach to finite-sample inference and nonstandard asymptotics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 443-477, August.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2005. "Monte Carlo Tests with Nuisance Parameters: A General Approach to Finite-Sample Inference and Nonstandard Asymptotics," Cahiers de recherche 2005-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2005. "Monte Carlo tests with nuisance parameters: a general approach to finite-sample inference and non-standard asymptotics," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-02, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2005. "Monte Carlo Tests with Nuisance Parameters: A General Approach to Finite-Sample Inference and Nonstandard Asymptotics," Cahiers de recherche 03-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2014.
"Efficient R-Estimation of Principal and Common Principal Components,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(507), pages 1071-1083, September.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2013. "Efficient R-Estimation of Principal and Common Principal Components," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2009. "Optimal rank-based testing for principal component," Working Papers ECARES 2009_013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/259598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.