Conditional Inference For Possibly Unidentified Structural Equations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao, John & Swanson, Norman R., 2007.
"Alternative approximations of the bias and MSE of the IV estimator under weak identification with an application to bias correction,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 515-555, April.
- John Chao & Norman Swanson, 2003. "Alternative Approximations of the Bias and MSE of the IV Estimator Under Weak Identification With an Application to Bias Correction," Departmental Working Papers 200315, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- John Chao & Norman R. Swanson, 2003. "Alternative Approximations of the Bias and MSE of the IV Estimator under Weak Identification with an Application to Bias Correction," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1418, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John C. Chao & Norman Rasmus Swanson, 2004. "Alternative Approximations of the Bias and MSE of the IV Estimator Under Weak Identification with an Application to Bias Correction," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm375, Yale School of Management.
- Forchini, G., 2006.
"On The Bimodality Of The Exact Distribution Of The Tsls Estimator,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 932-946, October.
- Giovanni Forchini, 2005. "On the Bimodality of the Exact Distribution of the TSLS Estimator," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2003. "Laws and Limits of Econometrics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages 26-52, March.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2014.
"Confidence sets based on inverting Anderson–Rubin tests,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 39-58, June.
- James G. MacKinnon & Russell Davidson, 2011. "Confidence Sets Based On Inverting Anderson-rubin Tests," Working Paper 1257, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Russell Davidson & James G. Mackinnon, 2014. "Confidence Sets Based on Inverting Anderson-Rubin Tests," Post-Print hal-01463107, HAL.
- Davy Paindaveine & Julien Remy & Thomas Verdebout, 2019. "Sign Tests for Weak Principal Directions," Working Papers ECARES 2019-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Taamouti, Mohamed, 2007. "Further results on projection-based inference in IV regressions with weak, collinear or missing instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 133-153, July.
- Davy Paindaveine & Julien Remy & Thomas Verdebout, 2017. "Testing for Principal Component Directions under Weak Identifiability," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Grant Hillier & Giovanni Forchini, 2004. "Ill-posed Problems and Instruments' Weakness," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 357, Econometric Society.
- Poskitt, D.S. & Skeels, C.L., 2008.
"Conceptual frameworks and experimental design in simultaneous equations,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 138-142, July.
- C.L. Skeels, 2007. "Conceptual Frameworks and Experimental Design in Simultaneous Equations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1020, The University of Melbourne.
- Christopher L. Skeels & Frank Windmeijer, 2018. "On the Stock–Yogo Tables," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-23, November.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2003.
"Vision And Influence In Econometrics: John Denis Sargan,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 495-511, June.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2003. "Vision and Influence in Econometrics: John Denis Sargan," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1393, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adrian Pagan, 2007. "Weak Instruments: A Guide to the Literature," NCER Working Paper Series 13, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- D.S. Poskitt & C.L. Skeels, 2002. "Assessing Instrumental Variable Relevance:An Alternative Measure and Some Exact Finite Sample Theory," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 862, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:05:p:707-743_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.