On The Bimodality Of The Exact Distribution Of The Tsls Estimator
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giovanni Forchini, 2005. "On the Bimodality of the Exact Distribution of the TSLS Estimator," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Forchini, Giovanni & Hillier, Grant, 2003.
"Conditional Inference For Possibly Unidentified Structural Equations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(05), pages 707-743, October.
- Forchini, G. & Hillier, G.H., 1999. "Conditional inference for possibly unidentified structural equations," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9906, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Woglom, Geoffrey, 2001. "More Results on the Exact Small Sample Properties of the Instrumental Variable Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1381-1389, September.
- Maddala, G S & Jeong, Jinook, 1992. "On the Exact Small Sample Distribution of the Instrumental Variable Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 181-183, January.
- Phillips, P C B, 1980. "The Exact Distribution of Instrumental Variable Estimators in an Equation Containing n + 1 Endogenous Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 861-878, May.
- Hillier, Grant, 2006. "Yet More On The Exact Properties Of Iv Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 913-931, October.
- Nelson, Charles R & Startz, Richard, 1990.
"Some Further Results on the Exact Small Sample Properties of the Instrumental Variable Estimator,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 967-976, July.
- Nelson, C. & Startz, R., 1988. "Some Furthere Results On The Exact Small Sample Properties Of The Instrumental Variable Estimator," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 88-06, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Charles R. Nelson & Richard Startz, 1988. "Some Further Results on the Exact Small Sample Properties of the Instrumental Variable Estimator," NBER Technical Working Papers 0068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, C. & Startz, R., 1988. "Some Furthere Results On The Exact Small Sample Properties Of The Instrumental Variable Estimator," Working Papers 88-06, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Eduardo Mendes & Les Oxley, 2014.
"A Note on Nonlinear Cointegration, Misspecification, and Bimodality,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 713-731, October.
- M.C. Medeiros & E. Mendes & Les Oxley, 2010. "A Note on Nonlinear Cointegration, Misspecification and Bimodality," Working Papers in Economics 10/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Simon A. Broda & Raymond Kan, 2016. "On distributions of ratios," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 103(1), pages 205-218.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2013.
"Identification and inference in a simultaneous equation under alternative information sets and sampling schemes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 24-59, February.
- Jan F. KIVIET, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation Under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1207, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Poskitt, D.S. & Skeels, C.L., 2007. "Approximating the distribution of the two-stage least squares estimator when the concentration parameter is small," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 217-236, July.
- repec:eme:aecozz:s0731-905320140000033013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2006.
"A Remark On Bimodality And Weak Instrumentation In Structural Equation Estimation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 947-960, October.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2005. "A Remark on Bimodality and Weak Instrumentation in Structural Equation Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1540, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Forchini, Giovanni, 2007. "The exact distribution of the TSLS estimator for a non-Gaussian just-identified linear structural equation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 117-123, April.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Jerzy Niemczyk, 2014.
"On the Limiting and Empirical Distributions of IV Estimators When Some of the Instruments are Actually Endogenous,"
Advances in Econometrics,in: Essays in Honor of Peter C. B. Phillips, volume 33, pages 425-490
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Jerzy NIEMCZYK, 2013. "On the limiting and empirical distributions of IV estimators when some of the instruments are actually endogenous," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1311, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
More about this item
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:22:y:2006:i:05:p:932-946_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.