Efficient R-Estimation of Principal and Common Principal Components
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2014. "Efficient R-Estimation of Principal and Common Principal Components," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(507), pages 1071-1083, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas P. Hettmansperger, 2002. "A practical affine equivariant multivariate median," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 851-860, December.
- Boente, Graciela & Rodriguez, Daniela & Sued, Mariela, 2010. "Inference under functional proportional and common principal component models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 464-475, February.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2009. "Optimal rank-based testing for principal component," Working Papers ECARES 2009_013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cator, Eric A. & Lopuhaä, Hendrik P., 2010. "Asymptotic expansion of the minimum covariance determinant estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2372-2388, November.
- Boente, Graciela & Pires, Ana M. & Rodrigues, Isabel M., 2006. "General projection-pursuit estimators for the common principal components model: influence functions and Monte Carlo study," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 124-147, January.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2006. "A Chernoff-Savage result for shape:On the non-admissibility of pseudo-Gaussian methods," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(10), pages 2206-2220, November.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2008. "A canonical definition of shape," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2240-2247, October.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Thomas Verdebout, 2011. "Optimal Rank-Based Tests for Common Principal Components," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Croux, Christophe & Ruiz-Gazen, Anne, 2005. "High breakdown estimators for principal components: the projection-pursuit approach revisited," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 206-226, July.
- Graciela Boente, 2002. "Influence functions and outlier detection under the common principal components model: A robust approach," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 861-875, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davy Paindaveine & Julien Remy & Thomas Verdebout, 2017. "Testing for Principal Component Directions under Weak Identifiability," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christophe Ley & Yvik Swan & Thomas Verdebout, 2017. "Efficient ANOVA for directional data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(1), pages 39-62, February.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Rasoafaraniaina, Rondrotiana Joséa & Verdebout, Thomas, 2017. "Preliminary test estimation for multi-sample principal components," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 106-116.
- Hallin, Marc & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M., 2016. "Semiparametric error-correction models for cointegration with trends: Pseudo-Gaussian and optimal rank-based tests of the cointegration rank," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 46-61.
More about this item
Keywordscommon principal components; elliptical densities; uniform local Asymptotic normality; principal components; ranks; R-estimation; robustness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/142830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.