High breakdown estimators for principal components: the projection-pursuit approach revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abul Naga, Ramses & Antille, Gerard, 1990. "Stability of robust and non-robust principal components analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 169-174, October.
- N. Locantore & J. Marron & D. Simpson & N. Tripoli & J. Zhang & K. Cohen & Graciela Boente & Ricardo Fraiman & Babette Brumback & Christophe Croux & Jianqing Fan & Alois Kneip & John Marden & Daniel P, 1999. "Robust principal component analysis for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(1), pages 1-73, June.
- Croux, Christophe, 1994. "Efficient high-breakdown M-estimators of scale," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 371-379, April.
- Li, Baibing & Martin, Elaine B. & Morris, A. Julian, 2002. "On principal component analysis in L1," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 471-474, September.
- Hossjer, O. & Croux, C. & Rousseeuw, P. J., 1994. "Asymptotics of Generalized S-Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 148-177, October.
- Hengjian Cui, 2003. "Asymptotic distributions of principal components based on robust dispersions," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 953-966, December.
- Graciela Boente, 2002. "Influence functions and outlier detection under the common principal components model: A robust approach," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 861-875, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBreakdown point Dispersion matrix Influence function Principal components analysis Projection-pursuit Robustness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:95:y:2005:i:1:p:206-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.