Fast computation of robust subspace estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:29:y:1980:i:3:p:231-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Graciela Boente & MatÃas Salibian-Barrera, 2015. "S -Estimators for Functional Principal Component Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(511), pages 1100-1111, September.
- Eddelbuettel, Dirk & Sanderson, Conrad, 2014. "RcppArmadillo: Accelerating R with high-performance C++ linear algebra," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1054-1063.
- Abul Naga, Ramses & Antille, Gerard, 1990. "Stability of robust and non-robust principal components analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 169-174, October.
- Croux, Christophe & Ruiz-Gazen, Anne, 2005. "High breakdown estimators for principal components: the projection-pursuit approach revisited," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 206-226, July.
- N. Locantore & J. Marron & D. Simpson & N. Tripoli & J. Zhang & K. Cohen & Graciela Boente & Ricardo Fraiman & Babette Brumback & Christophe Croux & Jianqing Fan & Alois Kneip & John Marden & Daniel P, 1999. "Robust principal component analysis for functional data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 8(1), pages 1-73, June.
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:111:y:2016:i:514:p:763-771 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todorov, Valentin & Filzmoser, Peter, 2009. "An Object-Oriented Framework for Robust Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i03).
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan & Willems, Gert, 2006. "Principal Components Analysis Based on Multivariate MM Estimators With Fast and Robust Bootstrap," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1198-1211, September.
- Serneels, Sven & Verdonck, Tim, 2008. "Principal component analysis for data containing outliers and missing elements," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1712-1727, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDeterministic algorithm; High-dimensional data; Least trimmed squares; M-scale; Principal component analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:134:y:2019:i:c:p:171-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.