This land is My Land: Understanding the Relationship between Armed Conflict and Land in Uraba, Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laia Balcells, 2011. "Continuation of Politics by Two Means: Direct and Indirect Violence in Civil War," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 55(3), pages 397-422, June.
- Valencia A., German, 2007. "Reconstrucción analítica del proceso de desarme, desmovilización y reinserción de las Autodefensas Unidas de Colombia, 2002-2007," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, December.
- Abbey Steele, 2011. "Electing Displacement: Political Cleansing in Apartadó, Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 96, Households in Conflict Network.
- Joan Esteban & Debraj Ray, 2011.
"Linking Conflict to Inequality and Polarization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1345-1374, June.
- Joan Esteban & Debraj Ray, 2009. "Linking Conflict to Inequality and Polarization," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 766.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 25 Mar 2010.
- Joan Esteban & Debraj Ray, 2009. "Linking Conflict to Inequality and Polarization," Working Papers 377, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Abbey Steele, 2011. "Electing Displacement: Political Cleansing in ApartadÃ³, Colombia," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 55(3), pages 423-445, June.
- Giacomo Luca & Petros Sekeris, 2012.
"Land inequality and conflict intensity,"
Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 119-135, January.
- De Luca, Giacomo & Sekeris, Petros, 2009. "Land Inequality and Conflict Intensity," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Petros Sekeris & Giacomo De Luca, 2011. "Land Inequality and Conflict Intensity," Post-Print halshs-00528253, HAL.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2001. "The political economy of organized crime: providing protection when the state does not," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 173-202, November.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Greed and grievance in civil war," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 563-595, October.
- Benedikt Korf, 2005. "Rethinking the Greedâ€“Grievance Nexus: Property Rights and the Political Economy of War in Sri Lanka," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 42(2), pages 201-217, March.
- Abbey Steele, 2011. "Electing Displacement: Political Cleansing in Apartadó, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008747, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
Keywordscivil conflict; land tenure; impact of conflict; Land inequality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-05-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2015-05-09 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/199248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.