Simple Le Cam Optimal Inference for the Tail Weight of Multivariate Student t Distributions: Testing Procedures and Estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swensen, Anders Rygh, 1985. "The asymptotic distribution of the likelihood ratio for autoregressive time series with a regression trend," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 54-70, February.
- Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2010. "On Fisher information matrices and profile log-likelihood functions in generalized skew-elliptical models," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 235-250.
- Yves Dominicy & Hiroaki Ogata & David Veredas, 2013.
"Inference for vast dimensional elliptical distributions,"
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1853-1880, August.
- Yves Dominicy & Hiroaki Ogata & David Veredas, 2013. "Inference for vast dimensional elliptical distributions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136282, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Blattberg, Robert C & Gonedes, Nicholas J, 1974. "A Comparison of the Stable and Student Distributions as Statistical Models for Stock Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 244-280, April.
- Richardson, Matthew & Smith, Tom, 1993. "A Test for Multivariate Normality in Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(2), pages 295-321, April.
- Bernard Garel & Marc Hallin, 1995.
"Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 47(3), pages 551-579, September.
- Garel, B. & Hallin, M., 1992. "Local Asymptotic Normality of Multivariate ARMA Processes with a Linear Trend," Papers 9213, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Marc Hallin & Bernard Garel, 1995. "Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2053, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:ulb:ulbeco:2013/136280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominicy, Yves & Veredas, David, 2013. "The method of simulated quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 235-247.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Hagerman, Robert L, 1978. "More Evidence on the Distribution of Security Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1213-1221, September.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Perry, Philip R., 1983. "More Evidence on the Nature of the Distribution of Security Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 211-221, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/143830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.