Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Hallin & Bernard Garel, 1995. "Local asymptotic normality of multivariate ARMA processes with a linear trend," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2053, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Garel, B. & Hallin, M., 1992. "Local Asymptotic Normality of Multivariate ARMA Processes with a Linear Trend," Papers 9213, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallin, Marc & Puri, Madan L., 1991.
"Time series analysis via rank order theory: Signed-rank tests for ARMA models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Marc Hallin & Madan Lal Puri, 1991. "Time series analysis via rank-order theory, signed-rank tests for ARMA models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin, 1986. "Nonstationary q-dependent processes and time-varying moving average models: invertibility properties and the forecasting problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Claude Lefèvre & Madan Lal Puri, 1988. "On time-reversibility and the uniqueness of moving average representations for non-Gaussian stationary time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Ley & Anouk Neven, 2013. "Simple Le Cam Optimal Inference for the Tail Weight of Multivariate Student t Distributions: Testing Procedures and Estimation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-26, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bramati, Maria Caterina, 2013. "Optimal rank-based tests for block exogeneity in vector autoregressions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 141-162.
- Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2005. "Affine-invariant aligned rank tests for the multivariate general linear model with VARMA errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 122-163, March.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & David Preinerstorfer, 2017. "Power in High-dimensional testing Problems," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:2:p:507-524 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate linear model; multivariate ARMA process; local asymptotic normality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:47:y:1995:i:3:p:551-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .