Local Asymptotic Normality of Multivariate ARMA Processes with a Linear Trend
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITE LIBRE DE BRUXELLES, CENTRE D'ECONOMIE MATHEMATIQUE ET D'ECONOMETRIE, C.P. 139, 50 AVE F.D. ROOSEVELT 1050 BRUXELLES.|
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://ecares.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hallin, Marc & Puri, Madan L., 1991.
"Time series analysis via rank order theory: Signed-rank tests for ARMA models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Marc Hallin & Madan Lal Puri, 1991. "Time series analysis via rank-order theory, signed-rank tests for ARMA models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin, 1986. "Nonstationary q-dependent processes and time-varying moving average models: invertibility properties and the forecasting problem," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Claude Lefèvre & Madan Lal Puri, 1988. "On time-reversibility and the uniqueness of moving average representations for non-Gaussian stationary time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:ulbeme:9213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.