On ethical, social and environmental management systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coglianese, Cary & Nash, Jennifer, 2001. "Bolstering Private Environmental Management," Working Paper Series rwp01-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 69-88, Summer.
- Coglianese, Cary & Lazer, David, 2001. "Management-Based Regulation: Using Private-Sector Management to Achieve Public Goals," Working Paper Series rwp01-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Argandoña & Carlos Moreno & Joan Solà, 2009.
"Social Responsibility and Social Security: The Foundation of Caja de Pensiones para la Vejez y de Ahorros,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 319-332, November.
- Argandoña, Antonio & Moreno, Carlos M. & Sola, Joan M., 2009. "Social responsibility and social security: The foundation of caja de pensiones para la vejez y de ahorros," IESE Research Papers D/830, IESE Business School.
- Charles Cho & Dennis Patten & Robin Roberts, 2006. "Corporate Political Strategy: An Examination of the Relation between Political Expenditures, Environmental Performance, and Environmental Disclosure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 139-154, August.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "Corporate social responsibility in the tourism industry. Some lessons from the Spanish experience," IESE Research Papers D/844, IESE Business School.
More about this item
Keywordsethics code; ethics; ethics programme; ethical; social and environmental management programme system;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.