Company valuation methods. The most common errors in valuations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004.
"The value of tax shields is NOT equal to the present value of tax shields,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 145-165, July.
- Fernández , Pablo, 2002. "The value of tax shields is not equal to the present value of tax shields," IESE Research Papers D/459, IESE Business School.
- Miller, Merton H, 1986. "Behavioral Rationality in Finance: The Case of Dividends," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 451-468, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Vilanova & Josep Lozano & Daniel Arenas, 2009. "Exploring the Nature of the Relationship Between CSR and Competitiveness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 57-69, April.
- Cindea Diana Marieta, 2009. "Methods Designed To Determine The Value Of The Firm And Their Deficiences," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 131-136, May.
- Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat & Reddy, K. Srinivasa, 2011. "Business Valuation: Modelling Forecasting Hurdle Rate," MPRA Paper 60420, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- LaimutÄ— UrbÅ¡ienÄ— & Viktorija NemunaitytÄ— & ArtÅ«ras Zatulinas, 2015. "Comparison Of Premiums Of Chinese And European Companies In Mergers And Acquisitions In Europe," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 6(2).
- Sofiane DELFOUF, 2016. "The Determinants of the Financing Decision: A panel Data Study of Listed Firm in Malaysian Stock Exchange (2005-2016)," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 668-676, December.
More about this item
KeywordsValue; price; free cash flow; equity cash flow; market value;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2002-11-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2002-11-18 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .