A general formula for the WACC
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Chrissos & Roland Gillet, 2016. "Décision d'investissement," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/244421, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004.
"The value of tax shields is NOT equal to the present value of tax shields,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 145-165, July.
- Fernández , Pablo, 2002. "The value of tax shields is not equal to the present value of tax shields," IESE Research Papers D/459, IESE Business School.
- Jacques Chrissos & Roland Gillet, 2008. "Décision d'investissement," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14363, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:8:p:2328-:d:223932 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "A general formula for the WACC: A correction," IESE Research Papers D/663, IESE Business School.
- André Farber & Roland Gillet & Ariane Szafarz, 2007. "A general formula for the WACC: a reply," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6061, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2007. "A more realistic valuation: APV and WACC with constant book leverage ratio," IESE Research Papers D/715, IESE Business School.
- Fabrizio Cacciafesta, 2015. "Using the WACC to rate a new project," CEIS Research Paper 339, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Apr 2015.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1450-:d:144928 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spt:fininv:v:6:y:2017:i:3:f:6_3_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Koziol, 2014. "A simple correction of the WACC discount rate for default risk and bankruptcy costs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 653-666, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2140-:d:153986 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomáš Buus, 2014. "Cost of Financial Distress in the Cash Flow Model of Capital Structure," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 46-58.
More about this item
KeywordsWACC; APV; tax shield;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2006-02-05 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:05-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.