This paper proposes, firstly, a versatile model of awareness and awareness change, and secondly, logics for awareness and awareness change developed using this model.
|Date of creation:||04 Dec 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: HEC Paris, 78351 Jouy-en-Josas cedex, France|
Web page: http://www.hec.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian Hill, 2006.
"Towards a "sophisticated" model of belief dynamics,"
- HILL, Brian, 2006. "Towards a "sophisticated" model of belief dynamics," Les Cahiers de Recherche 868, HEC Paris.
- Modica, Salvatore & Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "Unawareness and Partitional Information Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 265-298, May.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2006.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 78-94, September.
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & MEIER, Martin & SCHIPPER, Burkhard C., 2004. "Interactive unawareness," CORE Discussion Papers 2004059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "Interactive Unawareness," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 52, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Joseph Y. Halpern, 2000.
"Alternative Semantics for Unawareness,"
Game Theory and Information
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.