Towards a "sophisticated" model of belief dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brian Hill, 2006. "Towards a "sophisticated" model of belief dynamics," Working Papers hal-00582664, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 251-278, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Hill, 2009.
"Living without state-independence of utilities,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 405-432, October.
- Hill, Brian, 2007. "Living without state-independence of utilities," Les Cahiers de Recherche 874, HEC Paris.
- Brian Hill, 2009. "Living without state-independence of utilities," Post-Print hal-00463428, HAL.
- Brian Hill, 2007. "Living without state-independence of utilities," Working Papers hal-00584514, HAL.
- Brian, HILL, 2007. "Dynamic Awareness," Les Cahiers de Recherche 881, HEC Paris.
More about this item
KeywordsRepresentations of belief; bounded rationality; logical omniscience; awareness; logical locality; belief dynamics; iterated revision; Gärdenfors postulates; rational choice theory; framing effect;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-04-28 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-04-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .