Report NEP-CBE-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142880_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Conte & John D Hey & Peter G Moffatt, 2007. "Mixture Models of Choice Under Risk," Discussion Papers 07/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Werner Gueth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2007. "Let Me See You! A Video Experiment on the Social Dimension of Risk Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Benito Arruñada & Marco Casari, 2007. "How enforcement institutions affect markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1200, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2007. "Does context matter more for hypothetical than for actual contributions? Evidence from a natural field experiment," Working Papers in Economics 251, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Terracol & Jonathan Vaksmann, 2007. "Dumbing down rational players : Learning and teaching in an experimental game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142464_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142866_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142876_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Contini & Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006. "Exploring a New ExpAce: The Complementarities between Experimental Economics and Agent-based Computational Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 45, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Dalit Contini & Matteo Richiardi, 2007. "Welfare Stigma Allowing for Psychological and Cultural Effects. An Agent-Based Simulation Study," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 56, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Fent, Thomas, 2006. "Collective Social Dynamics and Social Norms," MPRA Paper 2841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Personal Identity in the Dictator Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142461_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oded Galor & Quamrul Ashraf, 2007. "Cultural Assimilation, Cultural Diffusion and the Origin of the Wealth of Nations," Working Papers 2007-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Brandts & Christiane Schwieren, 2007. "Frames and Games," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 695.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Karl H. Schlag, 2007. "Distribution-Free Learning," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/01, European University Institute.
- HILL, Brian, 2006. "Towards a "sophisticated" model of belief dynamics," Les Cahiers de Recherche 868, HEC Paris.