La rentabilité des services dans les entreprises industrielles: "enquête sur un postulat"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leo, P.Y. & Philippe, J., 1996. "Les couples produit-service, voie de developpement pour les PME exportatrices?," Papers 190, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Hünerberg, Reinhard & Hüttmann, Axel, 2003. "Performance as a Basis for Price-setting in the Capital Goods Industry:: Concepts and Empirical Evidence," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 717-730, December.
- Gebauer, Heiko & Fleisch, Elgar & Friedli, Thomas, 2005. "Overcoming the Service Paradox in Manufacturing Companies," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 14-26, February.
More about this item
Keywordsprofitability; services; pricing;
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.