Measuring and modeling the (limited) consistency of free choice attitude questions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Manohar U. Kalwani & Alvin J. Silk, 1982. "On the Reliability and Predictive Validity of Purchase Intention Measures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 243-286.
- Fisher, Franklin M, 1970. "Tests of Equality Between Sets of Coefficients in Two Linear Regressions: An Expository Note," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 361-366, March.
- Manohar U. Kalwani & Donald G. Morrison, 1977. "A Parsimonious Description of the Hendry System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(5), pages 467-477, January.
- Frank M. Bass & Abel Jeuland & Gordon P. Wright, 1976. "Equilibrium Stochastic Choice and Market Penetration Theories: Derivations and Comparisons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(10), pages 1051-1063, June.
More about this item
Keywordssurvey reliability; attitude measurement; stochastic models; beta-binomial model; brand image; market research;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .