On the Reliability and Predictive Validity of Purchase Intention Measures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Hauser & Glen L. Urban & Guilherme Liberali & Michael Braun, 2009. "Website Morphing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 202-223, 03-04.
- LAURENT, Gilles & RUNGIE, Cam & DALL'OLMO RILEY, Francesca & MORRISON, Donald G. & ROY, Tirthankar, 2001. "Measuring and modeling the (limited) consistency of free choice attitude questions," HEC Research Papers Series 735, HEC Paris.
- Etienne Bressoud, 2007. "La prédisposition a la recherche d'expériences comme caractéristique individuelle : un élément de la complémentarité entre théorie classique et approche expérientielle," Post-Print halshs-00305747, HAL.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Morwitz, Vicki G. & Steckel, Joel H. & Gupta, Alok, 2007. "When do purchase intentions predict sales?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 347-364.
- Frank M. Bass, 2004. "Comments on "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables The Bass Model"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1833-1840, December.
- Denis Darpy, 1997. "Une variable médiatrice du report d’achat : la procrastination," Post-Print hal-01518926, HAL.
- Venkatesh, Viswanath & Maruping, Likoebe M. & Brown, Susan A., 2006. "Role of time in self-prediction of behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 160-176, July.
- Jesús Collado Agudo & Angel Herrero Crespo & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2010. "Adherence to customer loyalty programmes and changes in buyer behaviour," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 1323-1341, November.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Morwitz, Vicki G. & Kumar, V., 2000. "Sales Forecasts for Existing Consumer Products and Services: Do Purchase Intentions Contribute to Accuracy?," MPRA Paper 81689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:4:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-014-0061-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sihem Dekhili & Mohamed Achabou, 2015. "The Influence of the Country-of-Origin Ecological Image on Ecolabelled Product Evaluation: An Experimental Approach to the Case of the European Ecolabel," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Atakan Yalcin & Lerzan Aksoy & Timothy L. Keiningham & Bart Larivière & Sunil Mithas & Forrest V. Morgeson III, 2012. "The Satisfaction, Repurchase Intention and Shareholder Value Linkage: A Longitudinal Examination of Fixed and Firm Specific Effects," EcoMod2012 4543, EcoMod.
- Denis Darpy, 2000. "Importance de la procrastination dans le processus de décision d'achat. Approche sémiotique et mesure," Post-Print hal-01517110, HAL.
- Daniel McFadden & Albert Bemmaor & Francis Caro & Jeff Dominitz & Byung-Hill Jun & Arthur Lewbel & Rosa Matzkin & Francesca Molinari & Norbert Schwarz & Robert Willis & Joachim Winter, 2005.
"Statistical Analysis of Choice Experiments and Surveys,"
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 183-196, December.
- McFadden, Daniel L. & Bemmaor, Albert C. & Caro, Francis G. & Dominitz, Jeff & Jun, Byung-hill & Lewbel, Arthur & Matzkin, Rosa L. & Molinari, Francesca & Schwarz, Norbert & Willis, Robert J. & Winter, 2005. "Statistical analysis of choice experiments and surveys," Munich Reprints in Economics 19251, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Morwitz, Vicki G. & Kumar, V., 2000. "Sales forecasts for existing consumer products and services: Do purchase intentions contribute to accuracy?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 383-397.
- Sunil Gupta & Valarie Zeithaml, 2006. "Customer Metrics and Their Impact on Financial Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 718-739, 11-12.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:6:p:434-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schade, Michael & Hegner, Sabrina & Horstmann, Florian & Brinkmann, Nora, 2016. "The impact of attitude functions on luxury brand consumption: An age-based group comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 314-322.
- Linli Xu & Kenneth C. Wilbur & S. Siddarth & Jorge M. Silva-Risso, 2014. "Price Advertising by Manufacturers and Dealers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(11), pages 2816-2834, November.
- Martin R. Young & Wayne S. DeSarbo & Vicki G. Morwitz, 1998. "The Stochastic Modeling of Purchase Intentions and Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 188-202, February.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:4:p:356-366 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsreliability; validity; intentions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:1:y:1982:i:3:p:243-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.