Balanced scorecard versus French tableau de bord:beyond dispute, a cultural and ideological perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Annick Bourguignon & Véronique Malleret & Hanne Norreklit, 2001. "Balanced Scorecard Versus French Tableau de Bord: Beyond Dispute, A Cultural and Ideological Perspective," Working Papers hal-00597021, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Chee W. & Shields, Michael D. & Wu, Anne, 1999. "The importance of national culture in the design of and preference for management controls for multi-national operations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-6), pages 441-461, July.
- Birnberg, Jacob G. & Snodgrass, Coral, 1988. "Culture and control: A field study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 447-464, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Olivier Saulpic, 2002. "Modelling performance in a Balanced Scorecard : findings from a case study," Working Papers hal-00243003, HAL.
- Marian TAICU, 2013. "Considerations Regarding The Implementation Of A Performance Management System In Private Hospitals," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 12(1), pages 72-84.
- Marian TAICU, 2014. "Prospects Of Management Accounting And Cost Calculation," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 13(2), pages 66-77.
- César Álvarez Pérez & Vicente Rodríguez Montequín & Francisco Ortega Fernández & Joaquín Villanueva Balsera, 2017. "Integrating Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Framework for Sustainable Business in a Software Factory in the Financial Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-16, March.
- Dragos Ionut IONESCU, 2014. "The Implementation Of The Tableau De Bord At S.C. Turbomecanica S.A," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(2), pages 63-71, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbalanced score card; tableau de bord; cultural perspective;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2002-12-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2002-12-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .