Report NEP-HIS-2002-12-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, . "Reformas Económicas e Institucionales del Estado en América Latina," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv128, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Montserrat Guibernau, 2002. "Between autonomy and secession: the accommodation of Catalonia within the new decomcratic Spain," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 48, One-Europe Programme.
- STOLOWY, Herve & DING, Yuang, 2002. "The reference to "alternative" standards by French Large groups: an empirical study over the period 1985/1999," Les Cahiers de Recherche 762, HEC Paris.
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2002. "The Changing Nature of Employment-Related Sexual Harassment: Evidence from the U.S. Federal Government (1978-1994)," IZA Discussion Papers 619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Laidler, 2002. "Two Views of the Lender of Last Resort: Thornton and Bagehot," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20029, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MALLERET, Veronique & BOURGUIGNON, Annick & NORREKLIT, Hanne, 2001. "Balanced scorecard versus French tableau de bord:beyond dispute, a cultural and ideological perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 724, HEC Paris.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2002. "Stockholding in Italy," CSEF Working Papers 82, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Timothy J. Kehoe, . "Trade Theory and Trade Facts," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv129, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Julio Peña-Torres, . "Individual Trandsferable Fishing Quotas in Chile: Recent History and Current Debates," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv139, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore