Човешки Капитал, Водещ Човешки Капитал И Доходи От Труд: Как Образованието Определя Дохода От Труд В Икономиката На България?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Panayotova, Nataliya, 2008.
"Човешки Капитал, Водещ Човешки Капитал И Доходи От Труд: Как Образованието Определя Дохода От Труд В Икономиката На България?
[Human Capital, Leading Human Capital and Labour Incomes]," MPRA Paper 34261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koman, Reinhard & Marin, Dalia, 1999.
"Human Capital and Macroeconomic Growth: Austria and Germany 1960-1997 - An Update,"
69, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Marin, Dalia & Koman, Reinhard, 2005. "Human Capital and Macroeconomic Growth: Austria and Germany 1960-1997. An Update," Discussion Papers in Economics 569, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeong, Byeongju, 2002. "Measurement of human capital input across countries: a method based on the laborer's income," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 333-349, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
More about this item
Keywordsчовешки капитал; доходи от труд; измерване на човешкия капитал; нулев човешки капитал; водещ човешки капитал; дистанция до водещия човешки капитал; човешки капитал по икономически дейности; икономики в преход;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaf:wpaper:32009bg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kiril Vassilev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeagvbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.