Impact of Trade on Employment Generation in Manufacturing in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Paul Dunne & Lawrence Edwards, 2006. "Trade Technology and Employment: A case Study of South Africa," Working Papers 0602, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Sasidharan, Subash, 2006.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers: Evidence from The Indian Manufacturing Sector,"
MERIT Working Papers
010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Subash Sasidharan, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers:Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:448, eSocialSciences.
- Shishir Saxena, 2011.
"Technology and spillovers: evidence from Indian manufacturing microdata,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1271-1287.
- Shishir Saxena, 2007. "Technology And Spillovers: Evidence From Indian Manufacturing Micro-Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sean M. Dougherty, 2009.
"Labour Regulation and Employment Dynamics at the State Level in India,"
Review of Market Integration,
India Development Foundation, vol. 1(3), pages 295-337, December.
- Sean Dougherty, 2008. "Labour Regulation and Employment Dynamics at the State Level in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 624, OECD Publishing.
- Fallon, Peter R. & Lucas, Robert E. B., 1993.
"Job security regulations and the dynamic demand for industrial labor in India and Zimbabwe,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 241-275, April.
- Peter R. Fallon & Robert E. B. Lucas, 1989. "Job Security Regulations and the Dynamic Demand for Industrial Labor in India and Zimbabwe," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 2, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C. & Wright, Peter, 1999. "An empirical assessment of the impact of trade on employment in the United Kingdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-500, September.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment generation; trade; Manufacturing Sector; India;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .