China and India - A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008. "China and India: A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches," Working Papers id:1637, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Engman & Osamu Onodera & Enrico Pinali, 2007. "Export Processing Zones: Past and Future Role in Trade and Development," OECD Trade Policy Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Matthieu Bussière & Arnaud Mehl, 2008. "China's and India's roles in global trade and finance - twin titans for the new millennium?," Occasional Paper Series 80, European Central Bank.
- Takeshi Koyama & Stephen S. Golub, 2006.
"OECD's FDI Regulatory Restrictiveness Index: Revision and Extension to more Economies,"
OECD Working Papers on International Investment
2006/4, OECD Publishing.
- Takeshi Koyama & Stephen S. Golub, 2006. "OECD's FDI Regulatory Restrictiveness Index: Revision and Extension to more Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 525, OECD Publishing.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Bussière, Matthieu, 2008. "China's and India's roles in global trade and finance: twin titans for the new millennium?," Occasional Paper Series 80, European Central Bank.
- Malory Greene & Nora Dihel & Przemyslaw Kowalski & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2006. "China's Trade and Growth: Impact on Selected OECD Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Nora Dihel, 2009. "India's Trade Integration, Realising the Potential," OECD Trade Policy Papers 88, OECD Publishing.
- Betina Dimaranan & Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2009.
"How will growth in China and India affect the world economy?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 551-571, October.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William J., 2007. "China, India, and the future of the world economy : fierce competition or shared growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4304, The World Bank.
- L. Alan Winters & Shahid Yusuf, 2007. "Dancing with the Giants: China, India, and the Global Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6632.
- Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås & Sébastien Miroudot & Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2006. "Dynamic Gains from Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 43, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagaria, Nidhi & Santra, Swarup & Kumar, Rajesh, 2014. "A study on variation in comparative advantage in trade between China and India," MPRA Paper 53287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; India; manufacturing; Services; trade barriers; trade policy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .