India's Trade Integration, Realising the Potential
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitra, Raja M., 2009. "IT industry in transformation: opportunities and challenges for India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38353, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0025-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Luísa Coutinho & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2012. "What determines the export performance? A comparative analysis of China and India in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/35, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2016. "Trade Policy and Manufacturing Performance: Exploring the Level of Trade Openness in Indiaâ€™s Organized Manufacturing in the Period 1990-2010," Working Papers id:9073, eSocialSciences.
- Soumendra Nath Banerjee & Boishampayan Chatterjee, 2015. "European Union: Characterising India’s Exports to the U.S.: The Post Liberalisation Dynamics," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 3(1), pages 10-20, May.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008.
"China and India - A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches,"
Trade Working Papers
22170, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008. "China and India: A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches," Working Papers id:1637, eSocialSciences.
- Mehta, Swati, 2010. "Technology Dynamism: Analyses of Changing Structure of Trade in Organized Manufacturing Industries In India," MPRA Paper 41495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaejoon Woo, 2012. "Technological Upgrading in China and India: What Do We Know?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 308, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; manufacturing; productivity; revealed comparative advantage; services; services trade barriers; special economic zones; tariffs; trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-06-10 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2009-06-10 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:88-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .