Dynamic Gains from Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan Möhlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mulder, Nanno & Sáez, Sebastián & De Camino, Claudia & Finot, Alfonso, 2007. "Trade in services in Latin America and the Caribbean: an analysis of recent trends," Comercio Internacional 84, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Faundez, Sebastian & Mulder, Nanno & Carpentier, Nicole, 2011. "Productivity growth in Latin American manufacturing: what role for international trade intensities?," MPRA Paper 36507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dražen Derado, 2008. "Effects of Trade Liberalization in Croatia: An Approximation of the Integration Effects with the EU," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 11(1), pages 81-96, May.
- Procter, Roger, 2011. "Echanching Productivity: Towards an Updated Action Agenda," Occasional Papers 11/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Mulder, Nanno, 2009. "Weak links between exports and economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean," Comercio Internacional 91, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2009. "The Competitiveness Of The Romanian Exports During The Eu Integration Process," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 310-317, May.
- repec:got:cegedp:95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Buckle & Amy A. Cruickshank, 2008. "APEC Moves Behind-the-Border: Evidence that Structural Reform Will Hasten Income Convergence in the Asia-Pacific Region," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 19-34.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008.
"China and India - A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches,"
Trade Working Papers
22170, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008. "China and India: A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches," Working Papers id:1637, eSocialSciences.
- Lurweg, Maren & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Jobs gained and lost through trade: The case of Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 95, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lurweg, Maren & Oelgemöller, Jens & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Sectoral job effects of trade: An input-output analysis for Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 19, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Lena Malešević-Perović & Vladimir Šimić & Vinko Muštra, 2013. "Investigating the Influence of Economic and Socio-Political Openness on Growth," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(3), pages 35-59, December.
- Lurweg, Maren & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Jobs gained and lost through trade: The case of Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 18, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- repec:fep:journl:v:28:y:2017:i:1:p:34-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsapplied general equilibrium models; FDI; international trade; productivity growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:43-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .