Dynamic Gains from Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bert Minne & Dinand Webbink, 2008. "Raising teacher supply: An assessment of three options for increasing wages," CPB Memorandum 194.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mulder, Nanno & Sáez, Sebastián & De Camino, Claudia & Finot, Alfonso, 2007. "Trade in services in Latin America and the Caribbean: an analysis of recent trends," Comercio Internacional 84, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Dražen Derado, 2008. "Effects of Trade Liberalization in Croatia: An Approximation of the Integration Effects with the EU," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 11(1), pages 81-96, May.
- Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour, 2009. "The contribution of trade policy to the openness of the Dutch economy," CPB Document 194.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Robert A. Buckle & Amy A. Cruickshank, 2008. "APEC Moves Behind-the-Border: Evidence that Structural Reform Will Hasten Income Convergence in the Asia-Pacific Region," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 19-34.
- Lurweg, Maren & Oelgemöller, Jens & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Sectoral job effects of trade: An input-output analysis for Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 19, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Lena Malešević-Perović & Vladimir Šimić & Vinko Muštra, 2013. "Investigating the Influence of Economic and Socio-Political Openness on Growth," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 6(3), pages 35-59, December.
- Elina Berghäll, 2017. "Knowledge Spillovers, the Technology Frontier and High-Tech FDI - Evidence from Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 34-49, Autumn.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Faundez, Sebastian & Mulder, Nanno & Carpentier, Nicole, 2011. "Productivity growth in Latin American manufacturing: what role for international trade intensities?," MPRA Paper 36507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Procter, Roger, 2011. "Echanching Productivity: Towards an Updated Action Agenda," Occasional Papers 11/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Mulder, Nanno, 2009. "Weak links between exports and economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean," Comercio Internacional 91, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2009. "The Competitiveness Of The Romanian Exports During The Eu Integration Process," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 310-317, May.
- repec:got:cegedp:95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008.
"China and India - A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches,"
Trade Working Papers
22170, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008. "China and India: A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches," Working Papers id:1637, eSocialSciences.
- Lurweg, Maren & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Jobs gained and lost through trade: The case of Germany," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 95, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lurweg, Maren & Westermeier, Andreas, 2010. "Jobs gained and lost through trade: The case of Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 18, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
Keywordsapplied general equilibrium models; FDI; international trade; productivity growth;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2007-03-10 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:43-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.