The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Japanese Consumption Exports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Willem Thorbecke & Atsuyuki Kato, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Japanese Consumption Exports," Trade Working Papers 23238, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Kato, Atsuyuki, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Japanese Consumption Exports," ADBI Working Papers 298, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2008. "Global imbalances, triangular trading patterns, and the yen/dollar exchange rate," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 503-517, December.
- Koichiro Kamada & Izumi Takagawa, 2005.
"Policy coordination in East Asia and across the Pacific,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 275-306, December.
- Koichiro Kamada & Izumi Takagawa, 2005. "Policy Coordination in East Asia and across the Pacific," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-101, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Koichiro Kamada & Izumi Takagawa, 2005. "Policy Coordination in East Asia and across the Pacific," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 05-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Leland Crane & Meredith A. Crowley & Saad Quayyum, 2007. "Understanding the evolution of trade deficits: trade elasticities of industrialized countries," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 2-17.
- Morris Goldstein & Mohsin S. Khan, 2017. "Income and Price Effects in Foreign Trade," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE CURRENCIES AND FINANCE, chapter 1, pages 3-81 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thorbecke, Willem & Komoto, Ginalyn, 2010. "Investigating the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Transpacific Rebalancing," ADBI Working Papers 247, Asian Development Bank Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keiko Ito & Junko Shimizu, 2015.
"Industry-Level Competitiveness, Productivity and Effective Exchange Rates in East Asia,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 181-214, June.
- ITO Keiko & SHIMIZU Junko, 2013. "Industry-Level Competitiveness, Productivity, and Effective Exchange Rates in East Asia," Discussion papers 13094, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486999 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Alessia Via, 2015.
"Again on trade elasticities: evidence from a selected sample of countries,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 259-287, December.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Alessia Via, 2015. "Again On Trade Elasticities. Evidence From A Selected Sample Of Countries," Working Papers 201504, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:115-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wong Hock Tsen, 2016. "Exchange rate volatilities and disaggregated bilateral exports of Malaysia to the United States: empirical evidence," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 289-314, August.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1129-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Megdam Khalil Ibrahim Khalil & Li Xiumin, 2014. "Identifying the Impact of RMB and SDG Exchange Rate Variability on the Trade Value between China and Sudan (1986-2012)," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 141-158.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rates; Japanese exports; effects of the exchange rate; Japan; trade;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:23238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.