Report NEP-OPM-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barry Eichengreen & Gisela Rua, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Global Rebalancing," Finance Working Papers 23258, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Aurélien Eyquem, 2012. "Government Spending, Monetary Policy, and the Real Exchange Rate," Cahiers de recherche 1212, CIRPEE.
- Santanu Chatterjee & Azer Mursagulov, 2012. "Fiscal Policy and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 12/52, .
- Yehenew Endegnanew & Therese Turner-Jones & Charles Amo Yartey, 2012. "Fiscal Policy and the Current Account; Are Microstates Different?," IMF Working Papers 12/51, .
- Andrea Ferrero, 2012. "House price booms, current account deficits, and low interest rates," Staff Reports 541, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Wei Liao & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2012. "The Trade Comovement Puzzle and the Margins of International Trade," Working Papers 042012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2011. "Asian Monetary Unit and Monetary Cooperation in Asia," Finance Working Papers 23261, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yang Jiao & Yi Wen, 2012. "Capital, finance, and trade collapse," Working Papers 2012-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Willem Thorbecke & Atsuyuki Kato, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Japanese Consumption Exports," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23238, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anna Ivanova, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances; Can Structural Policies Make a Difference?," IMF Working Papers 12/61, .
- Samba MBAYE, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Growth: Is there a Total Factor Productivity Growth Channel?," Working Papers 201211, CERDI.
- Alberto Felettigh, 2012. "Entry dynamics as a solution to the puzzling behaviour of real marginal costs in the Ghironi-Melitz model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 854, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Paul R. Bergin & Ju Hyun Pyun, 2012. "International Portfolio Diversification and Multilateral Effects of Correlations," NBER Working Papers 17907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Etienne Gagnon & Benjamin R. Mandel & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2012. "The hitchhiker’s guide to missing import price changes and pass-through," Staff Reports 537, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Russell Cooper, 2012. "Exit from a Monetary Union through Euroization: Discipline without Chaos," NBER Working Papers 17908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.