Dissecting the China Puzzle : Asymmetric Liberalization and Cost Distortion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yiping HUANG, 2010. "Dissecting the China Puzzle: Asymmetric Liberalization and Cost Distortion," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 281-295, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 2000.
"Understanding china's economic performance,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-50.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, "undated". "Understanding China'S Economic Performance," Department of Economics 97-04, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1793, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo, 1997. "Understanding China's Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 5935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julan Du & Hongsheng Fang & Xiangrong Jin, 2013. "Chinese Political and Economic Governance System and the Imbalance between Consumption and Investment," Working Papers 232013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Du, Julan & Fang, Hongsheng & Jin, Xiangrong, 2014. "The “growth-first strategy” and the imbalance between consumption and investment in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 441-458.
- Bing Xu & Adrian Van Rixtel & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2013.
"Measuring bank competition in China: a comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets,"
BIS Working Papers
422, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bing Xu & Adrian van Rixtel & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2014. "Measuring bank competition in China: A comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets," Working Papers 1404, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2011. "Financial Repression And Structural Imbalances," Working Paper Series 2011-19, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2013. "Regime switches in the Sino-American co-dependency: Growth and structural change in China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-32.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2011. "China's Foreign Trade in the Perspective of a More Balanced Economic Growth," Working Papers 2011-03, CEPII research center.
- repec:bla:asiapr:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:188-205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina puzzle; asymmetric market liberalization; cost distortion; Imbalances;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .