Climate Change, Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2011.
"Invention and Transfer of Climate Change--Mitigation Technologies: A Global Analysis,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 109-130, Winter.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Hascic, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick & Meniere, Yann, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change-mitigation technologies: a global analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37667, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change-mitigation technologies: A global analysis," Post-Print hal-00488214, HAL.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2009.
"Invention and Transfer of Climate Change Mitigation Technologies on a Global Scale: A Study Drawing on Patent Data,"
2009.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann M�ni�re, 2010. "Invention and transfer of climate change mitigation technologies on a global scale: a study drawing on patent data," GRI Working Papers 17, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Hascic, Ivan & Johnstone, Nick & Meniere, Yann, 2010. "Invention and transfer of climate change mitigation technologies on a global scale: a study drawing on patent data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37590, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arundel, A & Kemp, Rene, 2009. "Measuring eco-innovation," Working Papers 10062, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 30 Aug 2010.
- Tripp, Robert & Louwaars, Niels & Eaton, Derek, 2007. "Plant variety protection in developing countries. A report from the field," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 354-371, June.
- John P. Holdren, 2006. "The Energy Innovation Imperative: Addressing Oil Dependence, Climate Change, and Other 21-super-st Century Energy Challenges," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 3-23, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rai, Varun & Funkhouser, Erik, 2015. "Emerging insights on the dynamic drivers of international low-carbon technology transfer," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 350-364.
More about this item
KeywordsBali Action Plan; intellectual property rights; Climate change; technology; technology transfer;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:22786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .