Addressing Regional Inequality Issues in Bangladesh Public Expenditure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chowdhury Shameem Mahmoud & Syed Naimul Wadood & Kazi Sabbir Ahmed, 2008. "Addressing Regional Inequality Issues in Bangladesh Public Expenditure," CPD Working Paper 71, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Mahmoud, Chowdhury Shameem & Wadood, Syed Naimul & Ahmed, Kazi Sabbir, 2008. "Addressing Regional Inequality Issues in Bangladesh Public Expenditure," MPRA Paper 14329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Keefer & Stuti Khemani, 2005. "Democracy, Public Expenditures, and the Poor: Understanding Political Incentives for Providing Public Services," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 1-27.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2003. "Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Disparities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1421-1441, August.
- Vito Tanzi & Hamid R Davoodi, 1997. "Corruption, Public Investment, and Growth," IMF Working Papers 97/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Tam, Mo-Yin S & Persky, Joseph, 1982. "Regional Convergence and National Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 161-165.
- Anwar Shah, 2005. "Public Expenditure Analysis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7436.
- Sanjeev Gupta, 1998. "Does Corruption Affect Income Inequality and Poverty?," IMF Working Papers 98/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Atlas, Cary M, et al, 1995. "Slicing the Federal Government Net Spending Pie: Who Wins, Who Loses, and Why," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 624-629.
- Keefer, Philip & Khemani, Stuti, 2003. "Democracy, public expenditures, and the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3164, The World Bank.
- Edna Loehman & Robert Emerson, 1985. "A Simultaneous Equation Model of Local Government Expenditure Decisions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(4), pages 419-432.
More about this item
KeywordsBangladesh; Regional Inequality; public expenditure; Poverty Alleviation;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .