Regional Convergence and National Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Gómez Cuenca, 2006. "CONVERGENCIA REGIONAL EN COLOMBIA: un enfoque en los agregados monetarios y en el sector exportador," Ensayos sobre Economía Regional (ESER) 45, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- George Hammond & Eric Thompson, 2002. "Mobility and Modality Trends in US State Personal Income," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 375-387.
- Chowdhury Shameem Mahmoud & Syed Naimul Wadood & Kazi Sabbir Ahmed, 2008.
"Addressing Regional Inequality Issues in Bangladesh Public Expenditure,"
CPD Working Paper
71, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Chowdhury Shameem Mahmoud & Syed Naimul Wadood & Kazi Sabbir Ahmed, 2008. "Addressing Regional Inequality Issues in Bangladesh Public Expenditure," Development Economics Working Papers 22293, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mahmoud, Chowdhury Shameem & Wadood, Syed Naimul & Ahmed, Kazi Sabbir, 2008. "Addressing Regional Inequality Issues in Bangladesh Public Expenditure," MPRA Paper 14329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carolina Gómez Cuenca, 2006. "CONVERGENCIA REGIONAL EN COLOMBIA: un enfoque en los Agregados Monetarios y en el Sector Exportador," Ensayos Sobre Economía Regional (ESER) 002201, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Heather Dickey, 2001. "Regional Earnings Inequality in Great Britain: A Decomposition Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 605-612.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:1:p:161-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.