Mo-Yin S. Tam
- Tam, Mo-Yin S & Zhang, Renze, 1996. "Ranking Income Distributions: The Tradeoff between Efficiency and Equality," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 239-252, May.
- Tam, Mo-Yin S, 1993. "Tax on Price: A Response," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(2), pages 303-309.
- Zhang, Renze & Tam, Mo-Yin S., 1991. "Changes in income distributions in China in the process of economic reform in the 1980s: A welfare approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 97-114.
- Tam, Mo-Yin S., 1988. "A mechanism to induce ramsey pricing for natural monopoly firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 247-261.
- Tam, Mo-Yin S & Persky, Joseph, 1982. "Regional Convergence and National Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 161-165, February.
- Tam, Mo-Yin S., 1979. "On incentive structures of a socialist economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 277-284, September.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mo-Yin Tam should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.