Regional Earnings Inequality in Great Britain: A Decomposition Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Bell, David N F, 1995.
"Earnings Inequality in Great Britain: Some Additional Evidence,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 290-309, August.
- David N F Bell, 1995. "Earnings Inequality in Great Britain: Some Additional Evidence," Working Papers Series 95/8, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Lambert, Peter J & Aronson, J Richard, 1993. "Inequality Decomposition Analysis and the Gini Coefficient Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(420), pages 1221-1227, September.
- Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "How Much Inequality Can We Explain? A Methodology and an Application to the United States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 421-430, March.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1982. "A Decomposition Analysis of the Trend in UK Income Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 886-902, December.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1976. "On the Interpretation and Disaggregation of Gini Coefficients," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 243-255, June.
- Tam, Mo-Yin S & Persky, Joseph, 1982. "Regional Convergence and National Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 161-165, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2014. "The economic convergence in European Union based on concentration and entropy approach," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(33), pages 31-42, May.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Convergence Increasing Earnings Inequality Within-GROUP Inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:35:y:2001:i:7:p:605-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.