The Gini multi-decomposition and the role of Gini's transvariation: application to partial trade liberalization in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Macro-Micro Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6586.
- Stéphane Mussard & Patrick Richard, 2012.
"Linking Yitzhaki's and Dagum's Gini decompositions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 2997-3010, August.
- Stéphane Mussard & Patrick Richard, 2008. "Linking Yitzhaki’s and Dagum’s Gini Decompositions," Cahiers de recherche 08-21, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Stéphane Mussard & Patrick Richard, 2008. "Linking Yitzhaki’s and Dagum’s Gini Decompositions," Working Papers 08-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Pi Alperin, Maria Noel, 2011.
"Poverty growth in Scandinavian countries: A Sen multi-decomposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2842-2853.
- MUSSARD Stéphane & PI ALPERIN Maria Noel, 2010. "Poverty Growth in Scandinavian Countries: A Sen Multi-decomposition," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-29, LISER.
- Stéphane Mussard & Maria Noel Pi Alperin, 2010. "Poverty Growth in Scandinavian Countries: A Sen Multi-decomposition," Working Papers 10-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2010.
- Stéphane Mussard & Pi Alperin María Noel, 2010. "Poverty Growth in Scandinavian Countries: A Sen Multi-decomposition," Cahiers de recherche 10-21, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Ogwang Tomson, 2016. "The Marginal Effects in Subgroup Decomposition of the Gini Index," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 32(3), pages 733-745, September.
- Nickolay T. Trendafilov & Tsegay Gebrehiwot Gebru, 2016. "Recipes for sparse LDA of horizontal data," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(2), pages 207-221, August.
- Antonio Abatemarco, 2010.
"Measuring inequality of opportunity through between-group inequality components,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 475-490, December.
- Abatemarco, Antonio, 2008. "Measuring Inequality of Opportunity through Between-Group Inequality Components," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-11, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- repec:spr:metron:v:75:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40300-017-0115-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jurkatis, Simon & Strehl, Wolfgang, 2014. "Gini decompositions and Gini elasticities: On measuring the importance of income sources and population subgroups for income inequality," Discussion Papers 2014/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Mussini, Mauro, 2013. "On decomposing inequality and poverty changes over time: A multi-dimensional decomposition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 8-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:10:p:1235-1249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.