Intra-Industry Trade, Multilateral Trade Integration and Invasive Species Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin, 2006. "Intra-Industry Trade, Multilateral Trade Integration, and Invasive Species Risk," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp439, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin, 2006. "Intra-Industry Trade, Multilateral Trade Integration, and Invasive Species Risk," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 06-wp439, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7464.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInvasive species; Exotic pest; Trade protection; Trade cost; Trade integration; Two-way trade; Intra-industry trade; Liberalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-01-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:1807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doan Quang Hung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.