Intra-Industry Trade, Multilateral Trade Integration and Invasive Species Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin, 2006. "Intra-Industry Trade, Multilateral Trade Integration, and Invasive Species Risk," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp439, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin, 2006. "Intra-Industry Trade, Multilateral Trade Integration, and Invasive Species Risk," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 06-wp439, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464, January.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInvasive species; Exotic pest; Trade protection; Trade cost; Trade integration; Two-way trade; Intra-industry trade; Liberalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-01-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:1807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doan Quang Hung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depocvn.html .