Report NEP-AGR-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo K, 2007. "Optimal Taxation with Joint Production of Agriculture and Rural Amenities," CEPR Discussion Papers 6615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takane, Tsutomu, 2007. "Diversities and Disparities among Female-Headed Households in Rural Malawi," IDE Discussion Papers 124, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Geerte Cotteleer & Tracy Stobbe & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2007. "Farmland Conservation in The Netherlands and British Columbia, Canada: A Comparative Analysis Using GIS-based Hedonic Pricing Models," Working Papers 2007-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Paul Schure & G. Cornelis van Kooten & Yichuan Wang, 2007. "Challenges for Less Developed Countries: Agricultural Policies in the EU and the US," Working Papers 2007-08, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Marette, Stephan & Hayes, Dermot J. & Forster, Bruce A., 2007. "Collective Marketing Arrangements for Geographically Differentiated Agricultural Products: Welfare Impacts and Policy Implications," Staff General Research Papers 12758, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2007. "Land rental markets in the process of rural structural transformation : productivity and equity impacts in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4454, The World Bank.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Dermot J. Hayes & Fengxia Dong, 2007. "Impact of the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement on the U.S. Livestock Sector," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 07-wp455, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Land reforms, poverty reduction, and economic growth : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4448, The World Bank.
- Geerte Cotteleer & Tracy Stobbe & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2007. "Bayesian Model Averaging in the Context of Spatial Hedonic Pricing: An Application to Farmland Values," Working Papers 2007-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Katleen Van den Broeck & Carol Newman & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Land Titles and Rice Production in Vietnam," Discussion Papers 07-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Shilpi, Forhad & Umali-Deininger, Dina, 2007. "Where to sell ? market facilities and agricultural marketing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4455, The World Bank.
- Anh Thuy Tu & John Beghin, 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade, Multilateral Trade Integration and Invasive Species Risk," Working Papers 18, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Hall, Andy, 2007. "Challenges to Strengthening Agricultural Innovation Systems: Where Do We Go From Here?," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2007. "Securing property rights in transition: lessons from implementation of China's rural land contracting law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4447, The World Bank.
- David A. Hennessy, 2007. "Coordinating to Eradicate Animal Disease, and the Role of Insurance Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp457, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.