Innovation Theories: Relevance and Implications for Developing Country Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfranca, Oscar & Huffman, Wallace E, 2003. "Aggregate Private R&D Investments in Agriculture: The Role of Incentives, Public Policies, and Institutions," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David K., 2008.
"Perfectly competitive innovation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 435-453, April.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2000. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1996, David K. Levine.
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2002. "Perfectly competitive innovation," Staff Report 303, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000192, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000954, David K. Levine.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, 2007. "The International Dynamics of R&D and Innovation in the Long Run and in The Short Run," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 486-511, March.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Theoretical and Practical Approaches of Innovation at Regional Level," MPRA Paper 68178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.J. Voeten & W.A. Naudé, 2014.
"Regulating the negative externalities of enterprise cluster innovations: lessons from Vietnam,"
Innovation and Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 203-219, October.
- Voeten, J. & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Regulating the negative externalities of enterprise cluster innovations : Lessons from Vietnam," Other publications TiSEM a5994521-a5d5-4be0-a1ae-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Development; Absorptive Capacity;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-12-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .