Innovation Theories: Relevance and Implications for Developing Country Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David K., 2008.
"Perfectly competitive innovation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 435-453, April.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2000. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1996, David K. Levine.
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2002. "Perfectly competitive innovation," Staff Report 303, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000192, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000954, David K. Levine.
- Alfranca, Oscar & Huffman, Wallace E, 2003. "Aggregate Private R&D Investments in Agriculture: The Role of Incentives, Public Policies, and Institutions," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, 2007. "The International Dynamics of R&D and Innovation in the Long Run and in The Short Run," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(518), pages 486-511, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Theoretical and Practical Approaches of Innovation at Regional Level," MPRA Paper 68178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.J. Voeten & W.A. Naudé, 2014.
"Regulating the negative externalities of enterprise cluster innovations: lessons from Vietnam,"
Innovation and Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 203-219, October.
- Voeten, J. & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Regulating the negative externalities of enterprise cluster innovations : Lessons from Vietnam," Other publications TiSEM a5994521-a5d5-4be0-a1ae-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Development; Absorptive Capacity;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-12-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.