Report NEP-IPR-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ants Kukrus & Raul Kartus, 2007. "Internationalisation of Patent Systems and New Developments in Globalising World," Working Papers 158, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Rachel Griffith & Sokbae Lee & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Is Distance Dying at Last? Falling Home Bias in Fixed Effects Models of Patent Citations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0818, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Does Patenting negatively impact on R&D investment?An international panel data assessment," FEP Working Papers 255, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "How Can Research Networks Improve The Innovation Process?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 108, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Amisano, Franco & Cassone, Alberto, 2007. "Proprieta'Ã‚Â intellettuale ed industria farmaceutica: Ricerche nel campo della proprieta'Ã‚Â intellettuale dei farmaci," POLIS Working Papers 95, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Andréanne Léger & Sushmita Swaminathan, 2007. "Innovation Theories: Relevance and Implications for Developing Country Innovation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 743, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Malmberg, Claes, 2007. "The effects of institutional change on innovation and productivity growth in the Swedish pharmaceutical industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2007/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:cil:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sofka, Wolfgang, 2007. "What Makes Foreign Knowledge Attractive to Domestic Innovation Managers?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2007. "Innovation Capabilities: Technology Use, Productivity Growth and Business Performance: Evidence from Canadian Technology Surveys," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2007016e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2007. "Innovation and Market Concentration in Europe's Mobile Phone Industries. Evidence from the Transition from 2G to 3G," WIFO Working Papers 306, WIFO.
- Faria, Pedro & Schmidt, Tobias, 2007. "International Cooperation on Innovation: Empirical Evidence for German and Portuguese Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schulz, Norbert, 2007. "Review of the Literature on the Impact of Mergers on Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz, 2007. "Innovation in Business Groups," CEP Discussion Papers dp0833, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2007. "Cooperation in knowledge-intensive firms," Discussion Papers 2007/27, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.