Innovation and Market Concentration in Europe's Mobile Phone Industries. Evidence from the Transition from 2G to 3G
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houpis, George & Rodriguez, Jose Maria & Ovington, Thomas & Serdarevic, Goran, 2015. "The impact of network competition in the mobile industry," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127147, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; R&D; market concentration; inverted U; mobile telecommunication research and Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-12-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2007-12-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-12-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2007-12-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2007-12-15 (Regulation)
- NEP-TID-2007-12-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2007:i:306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .