Report NEP-TID-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bianca Potì & Giovanni Cerulli, 2007. "Heterogeneity of innovation strategies and firms’ performance," CERIS Working Paper 200706, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Schulz, Norbert, 2007. "Review of the Literature on the Impact of Mergers on Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gantumur, Tseveen & Stephan, Andreas, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions And Innovation Performance In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 111, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2007. "Innovation and Market Concentration in Europe's Mobile Phone Industries. Evidence from the Transition from 2G to 3G," WIFO Working Papers 306, WIFO.
- Schön, Lennart & Kander, Astrid, 2007. "Industrial dynamics and innovative pressure on energy - Sweden with European and Global outlooks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2007/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Carlsson, Bo & Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "The knowledge filter, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 104, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Lejpras, Anna & Stephan, Andreas, 2007. "HARD AND SOFT LOCATIONAL FACTORS,INNOVATIVENESS AND FIRM PERFORMANCE - an empirical test of Porter’s diamond model at the micro-level," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 109, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.