HARD AND SOFT LOCATIONAL FACTORS,INNOVATIVENESS AND FIRM PERFORMANCE - an empirical test of Porter’s diamond model at the micro-level
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2007. "Hard and Soft Locational Factors, Innovativeness and Firm Performance: An Empirical Test of Porter's Diamond Model at the Micro-Level," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 723, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Stephan, 2011. "Locational conditions and firm performance: introduction to the special issue," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 487-494, June.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2011.
"Locational conditions, cooperation, and innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 543-575, June.
- Lejpras, Anna & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: evidence from research and company spin-offs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 136, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: Evidence from Research and Company Spin-offs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0830-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHard and Soft Locational Factors; Innovativeness; Firm Performance; East German Firms; Structural Equation Modelling; Partial Least Squares Approach;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-12-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2007-12-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .