Report NEP-MIC-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Schultz, 2007. "Transparency and Product Variety," CIE Discussion Papers 2007-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Anette Boom, 2007. "Vertically Integrated Firms' Investments in Electricity Generating Capacities," CIE Discussion Papers 2007-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DEGRYSE, Hans, 2007. "Opt in versus opt out: A free-entry analysis of privacy policies," Working Papers 2007025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bianca Potì & Emanuela Reale & Monica Di Fiore, 2007. "The role of R/D expenditure: a critical comparison of the two (R&S and CIS) sources of data," CERIS Working Paper 200707, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2007. "Innovation and Market Concentration in Europe's Mobile Phone Industries. Evidence from the Transition from 2G to 3G," WIFO Working Papers 306, WIFO.
- Kupper Gerd & Willems Bert, 2007. "Arbitrage in Energy Markets: Competing in the Incumbent’s Shadow," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0707, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Gantumur, Tseveen & Stephan, Andreas, 2007. "Mergers & Acquisitions And Innovation Performance In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 111, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bodil Olai Hansen & Mich Tvede, 2007. "Competition in Soccer Leagues," Discussion Papers 07-31, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Schulz, Norbert, 2007. "Review of the Literature on the Impact of Mergers on Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Tacit Collusion. The Neglected Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2015.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2007. "Testing the 'Waterbed' Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEP Discussion Papers dp0827, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Faria, Pedro & Schmidt, Tobias, 2007. "International Cooperation on Innovation: Empirical Evidence for German and Portuguese Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van & Wiel, Henry van der, 2007. "Market structure, productivity and scale in European business services," MPRA Paper 6137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergman, Mats & Stennek, Johan, 2007. "Competition in TV-Distribution - A framework and applications to Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 273, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.