Repercussions of Reunification: Patterns and Trends in the Socio-Economic Transformation of East Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annette Weichselberger & Peter Jäckel, 1991. "Investitionsaktivitäten westdeutscher Unternehmen in der ehemaligen DDR," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 44(12), pages 06-10, October.
- Wolfgang Nierhaus, 1991. "Realeinkommen und Lohnpolitik in den neuen Bundesländern," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 44(12), pages 03-05, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Bird & Johannes Schwarze & Gert G. Wagner, 1992. "The Changing Value of Human Capital in Eastern Europe: Lessons from the GDR," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 55, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anzelika Zaiceva, 2006.
"Self-Selection and the Returns to Geographic Mobility: What Can Be Learned from the German Reunification "Experiment","
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
580, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2006. "Self-Selection and the Returns to Geographic Mobility: What Can Be Learned from the German Reunification "Experiment"," IZA Discussion Papers 2524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Hauser & Joachim R. Frick & Klaus Müller & Gert G. Wagner, 1993. "Inequality in Income and Satisfaction: A Comparison of East and West Germans before and after Unification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 86, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grunert, Holle & Lutz, Burkart, 1994. "Systems Transformation and Labor Market Structure: The Case of East Germany," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4v7944g7, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Sebastian Schnettler & Sebastian Klüsener, 2013. "Economic stress or random variation? Revisiting german reunification as a natural experiment to investigate the effect of economic contraction on sex ratios at birth," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Whyman, Philip, 2002. "Living with the Euro: the consequences for world business," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 208-215, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .